Friday 15 May 2015

A Little Unconventional

Sometimes seeing greater griefs of others doesn't make me less unhappy.
Sometimes I can be terribly mean.
This one weekend I decided to stay home.
The other day, I also had a bottle of wine by myself.
On the 13th I decided I have to walk out of this relationship because it's making me unhappy.
Today I was extraordinarily nice to my previous boyfriend.
Yesterday I didn't even acknowledge my neighbour at the supermarket.
Often I stare at the stars too long.
Being alone makes me melancholy.
I sneakily licked food off my fingers at a formal restuaraunt.
I'm a little weird, a little erratic.
I don't always have control over myself.
This makes me happy.
I shun this obsessive need to be perfect, to have certain emotions and behaviours.
I like a little unconventional.

No comments:

Post a Comment