Sunday 4 May 2014

Wings

Of course she couldn't fly , but in her mind , oh dear! She never stopped!
One moment she was dancing with her highschool sweetheart, in the other she was on a date with her present crush.
In one moment she was in a hot air balloon, in the other she had just skydived.
Her thoughts rushed from United Nations to Prada.
In her flight, sometimes she was a doctor, sometimes a journalist but being a lawyer fascinated her the most. 
She played God in her head, wishing to bring  all to justice.
Someone heard her say,"So what if I don't have the best things? I think I have the best mind,it helps me create the best things. My mind takes me to places, I could only go to in my mind, it creates,it demystifys and it gives me what I could never have."

No comments:

Post a Comment