Monday 14 April 2014

Alternatively


In an alternative universe her lover would still be alive. 
In some other corner , his daughter who committed suicide would be happily married. 
In some hotel , he would ask his highschool sweetheart to marry him. 
In some college , she'd have finished her masters degree . 
In an alternative universe they are still in love. 
In another universe there are more seasons of friends to come. 
In some place the world war is not known of. No, what bombings? 
In a certain place energy crisis is no more an issue . 
What if we used these alternative universes to sieve our negative emotions and magnify our positive ones? 
He broke my heart , what if I left the hate in one alternate universe, the love in another and moved forward with experience?
I failed an exam . What if I left behind the excuses in an alternative universe and moved ahead with a lesson?
She's not my friend anymore . What if in an alternative world she still is ? What if I left all the guilt and the pain in another universe ? What if in this universe I had beautiful memories ?
In my present universe there's no what if. There is just This. In some universe I guess I'm a scientist . But in this universe I'm just me . No baggage . No inhibitions.
Just a desire to be happy and to do great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment