Sunday 13 April 2014

In Retrospect

Sometimes I'm sickened by this constant pace chase ! Chase for grades , chase to have a perfect body, chase to be in the best college. I feel my spirit is being restricted . I want to detach for a while from this chase, I want to think , I want to stare at nature and marvel it's creations . I want to have knowledge that will not benefit me academically . I probably just want to be . I want to hear famous people , share their thoughts , have a few lazy lunches a few unshowered days . A sudden urge for the olden days pulls me with such power and leaves me longing for I know not what .I want to mellow this pace , come to a standstill . But , my spirit is too enthusiastic to give up the pace chase . Yet again , a conflict which nothing can resolve .

1 comment: